参 考 答 案
1-10 AADAD CBBCA 11-20 CCCAB CACDD
21-30 BDABC BBDCB 31-40 CBCAB BDAAB
1-10 CDDDD BBBBD 11-20 DBCDB BCACA
21-30 CBADD DDAAD 31-40 BBBDA DBDCB
1-10 BDBBB CDACC 11-20 DACBC CDAAC
21-30 DBCAB ADCBD 31-40 CAABD BDADC
1-10 DBCDA BDACB 11-20 CCCCD ACBBC
21-30 DAAAD DCDBD 31-40 CABAD ABDBD
1-10 AABDD CACCC 11-20 CBDBD BAADB
21-30 BCCCA DAADB 31-40 CACAC BDBCAB
1-10 CCDDA BBAAB 11-20 DCADC CDABA
21-30 BCDAA BCCBD 31-40 CCADD DCBAD
1-10 AABBD CBDAA 11-20 CCCCC DBDCB
21-30 ACDDD DCCCD 31-40 BABAC CACAB
1-10 ADCAB CBBCA 11-20 BDCCB CBBAD
21-30 DCACD ADCDB 31-40 BABAA BBBBC
1-10 DDCCD ADCDC 11-20 BDDCD BAACC
21-30 DABDC DDCBC 31-40 DBBCA BBBCC
1-10 DCCBC BABDD 11-20 AACAD BABBC
21-30 CBDBD DBDDC 31-40 ACACB BCBBA
1-10 ADBBD BADBD 11-20 CCBCC BCACD
21-30 AADAD DCCAD 31-40 BCBAA DCAAC
1-10 DCABD AACDA 11-20 DAABC AAACB
21-30 ACABD AAAAB 31-40 ABDAB DACDC
1-10 CBCAB BCDBC 11-20 BACBB CADBC
21-30 ACACB AADAC 31-40 CCDAA DBACB
Unit 14 词组短语、固定搭配练习答案
1-10 DBABC DACCB 11-20 DCCCD ABCBD
21-30 BBDCA CDACB 31-40 BCBCD BCDAA
41-50 ACACD CDBCB 51-60 DBCDB BCCDB
61-70 AADDD CAADA 71-80 CBCDA DBBDC
81-90 ACDAD DCBAC 91-100 BCABC CDDAC
101-110 CDBCD CCDAC 111-120 CDACA BAABB
Unit1 1-10 BCCDA BCDAB 11-20 ACDAD ABCAD
Unit 2 1-10 ABDBC ABCDA 11-20 DCCBA DBCDA
Unit 3 1-10 CDDCA BBACB 11-20 DACAB CDBDA
Unit 4 1-10 CDBCD DBDCA 11-20 BCADB ACDBB
Unit 5 1-10 DCACB DCBAB 11-20 CACBA CCCDA
Unit 6 1-10 CCDAC BADBA 11-20 ABCDC CCDAB
Unit 7 1-10 DCBCA DCBBD 11-20 ADDCA DABDC
Unit 8 1-10 BDBAC BADDB 11-20 DCDCC BCCAA
Unit 9 1-10 DBBDA BDDDB 11-20 DDBCA DBCCB
Unit 10 1-10 BCBBC CAABD 11-20 BDBAC BACDD
Cloze Test 1 1-10 AAADC BADCD 11-20CBBCA DCCBD
Cloze Test 2 1-10 BCACB DDCAD 11-20 AACAB BDDBC
Cloze Test 3 1-10 BAADC DBAAB 11-20ACDBC ADDAC
Cloze Test 4 1-10 ABCAA BDCBA 11-20BCBCD CABCA
Cloze Test 5 1-10 BCAAD BADBA 11-20 ACDBC CDACB
Cloze Test 6 1-10 BDABC CDADB 11-20 CCDBD BACCB
Cloze Test 7 1-10 DCDCD CDBAB 11-20 ADCBA DDCAB
Cloze Test 8 1-10 CACDD BACAA 11-20 DDBBC DABBC
Cloze Test 9 1-10 DACBB AACCD 11-20 DBABC DDBCA
Cloze Test 10 1-10 BCBAA DBDCC 11-20 DABAC ABCBC
Cloze Test 11 1-10 DCBAC DDDBC 11-20 DCDDC BCADB
Cloze Test 12 1-10 BDCCB ADACB 11-20 DACBD ACBCD
Cloze Test 13 1-10 DCBBA CACBC 11-20 DABAC BDADA
Cloze Test 14 1-10 BBCAA CDBAB 11-20 ABCDB AACDB
Cloze Test 15 1-10 BDABC CDADB 11-20 CCDBD BACCB
Cloze Test 16 1-10 BCAAD BADBA 11-20 ACDBC CDACB
Cloze Test 17 1-10 CBABB CDBDA 11-20 CBCDB BACBD
Cloze Test 18 1-10 ABCAA BDCBA 11-20 BCBCD CABCA
Cloze Test 19 1-10 CABAA BBDCC 11-20 DABAC ABCBB
Cloze Test 20 1-10 BDCDC BADAA 11-20 BDBCD BDDCC
Cloze Test 21 1-10 BDBCD DBABD 11-20 AABAD CBACC
Cloze Test 22 1-10 BAADC DBAAB 11-20 ACDBC ADDAC
2. 现在，愈来愈多的人认识到法制教育的重要性。为了维护社会治安 ，我们每人都应该接受法制教育。
8. 常言道：事情总是一分为二的。如今人们从科技发明中得到越来越多的好处。另一方面，科技进步也给我们带来了许多麻烦。现在许多国家 的人民饱受公害之苦。
19. 一位伟大的作家曾写到：工作是医治人间一切病痛和疾苦的万应良药。 如果是这样的话，那么现在的状况应使我们想一想，强迫普通工人在50岁退休是否合理。
1.She wouldn’t take a drink, much less would she stay for dinner.
2. He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling him the truth.
3. How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?
4. The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.
5. Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.
1. Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied by her parents.
2. Mike didn’t come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.
3. The man sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.
4. He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses.
5. This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so large an audience.
1. You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.
2. There remains one problem, namely, who should be sent to head the research there.
3. Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.
4. Though he has had ups and downs, I believe all along that he would succeed someday.
5. I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.
1. He spoke confidently, which impressed me most.
2. My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.
3. I’m very grateful to you for all the help you have given me.
4. The bad light, coupled with the wet ground, made driving very difficult.
5. For lack of funds, they had to cancel their plan to start a business.
1. Now that we have finished the course, we shall start doing more revision work.
2. She is excited by the idea of online learning while he considers it meaningless and useless.
3. Communicating with native English speakers is a very rewarding experience from which we can learn a lot.
4. Today, more and more people have access to the Internet through which they look for the information they need.
5. He wants her to give up working and stay home to look after the children. She feels, however, that this is too much for her.
1. I have decided to accept the new post, even though the job is not very well paid.
2. The job has been taken to be very simple until (it is) actually started.
3. Now that you are planning to move to Canada, you must try to adjust to cold weather in winter.
4. He promised to help us to buy the house, but with a little reluctance.
5. This is an important meeting. Please see to it that you are not late for it.
1. I hope that the effort that we’ve made will be of some use to the battle against AIDS.
2. Please turn off the TV, because the noise will distract her from her homework.
3. It was a long time before the company implemented the program to improve the quality of its goods because of lack of money and necessary equipment.
4. You’d better learn something about the course before signing up for it.
5. The policy is playing a more and more important role in promoting the development of local economy.
1. There are twenty universities in this city, some of which are world-famous.
2. The more he thinks about it, the angrier he becomes.
3. She was filled with pity for the innocent victims.
4. He was occupied with his business matters and didn’t have time to think about a holiday.
5. The country’s economy depends to some degree on the import of raw materials.
01-05 BCADB 06-10 CBACA 11-15 ADBCC
(非英语类学生必做): 16-20 ADDBB
(英语类学生必做): 16-20 ACCDA
21-25 DCDAA 26-30 BBACB 31-35 ADCCD 36-40 DABCB
41-45 ADBDB 46-50 CDBAC 51-55 BDACB 56-60 DBCBB
61-65 BCBDD 66-70 BDCBA 71-75 CBBCA 76-80 BACDB
61-65 ACDCB 66-70 BDADB 71-75 CABDC 76-80 ABCAA
86. It is said that the painting is a masterpiece by Picasso.
87. I remember seeing him on TV before, but I am not sure.
88. Our refrigerator is out order and we must have it repaired.
89. Faced with a complicated situation, he tried to hold back his emotions.
90. I’m looking forward to seeing him again, for it’s ten years to the day since we last met.
bet356官网博彩bet356中途College life is very interesting, exciting and sometimes demanding. Everyday morning, we get up early and go to the playground to do exercises. After that, most of us like to have breakfast in the cafeteria and then go to the classrooms to read our books. At 8:00 a.m. when the bell rings for the first class, we have already sat in the classrooms. Usually, we do not have as many lessons as we had in the senior high school. In the afternoon, we do not have any classes, but we have to spend much more time in the lab in doing various experiments. In the evening, some of us go to reading rooms; some of us go to the labs to continue to do their experiments. We are often kept busy until 11:00 p.m. everybody.
College life is also very interesting. In the weekends, we often have parties. We may dance and sing to relax ourselves. We also have some clubs, where we can share our interests with our friends or develop our hobbies. Sometimes, we organize the whole class to go climbing mountains or to have barbecues and sometimes we go to visit some poor areas and help the students there.
College life is quite different form that of the senior high school. It is more interesting and challengeable.
01-05 BCCBD 06-10 CDABC 11-15 ABBAB
16-20 BCBDB(非英语专业) 16-20 CCDDB(英语专业)
21-25 ABCBA 26-30 BABCC 31-35 DCCAB 36-40 DABAD
41-45 ACDCA 46-50 CDBAC 51-55 CDCBA 56-60 ADDCC
61-65 CDCBD 66-70 CBBCD 71-75 ACBBA 76-80 CBACD
61-65 ABDCB 66-70 ACDCC 71-75 ACCAB 76-80 ADBDB
86. be out of job not because of…but because of
Tom is out of job not because of his old age but because of his laziness.
87. board wages not to mention
Mary can’t afford her board wages, not to mention the entertainment.
88. once stop singing
She stopped singing once heard the footsteps.
89. It is said that…
It is said that Mr. Lee has been to Australia for many times.
90. Practice makes perfect.
You have to practice a lot if you want to learn foreign languages well, just as the idioms goes “Practice makes perfect”.
Part V Writing
My favorite sport is basketball. It is a team sport usually involving two teams with five players each. It is also commonly played three-on-three, two-on-two, or one-on-one. Since it is a team sport, the two key factors of winning are concentration and cooperation.
Basketball is good exercise providing me with a variety of benefits. Below are the ones I get out of it. Basketball, as a team sport, also trains me to cooperate with others. In addition, playing basketball enables me to relieve stress and boost energy levels. On the whole, basketball is fun and exciting to play.
Every Sunday I will play basketball with my friends. And we always enjoy the game.
01-05 BDBAA 06-10 BCBDD 11-15 DBBCA 16-20 CCDDA
21-25 CABCD 26-30 BDCBA 31-35 DBDAC 36-40 DBCCA
41-45 DACBB 46-50 BABDA 51-55 ABCCB 56-60 BDBDC
61-65 CDCBB 66-70 CADAA 71-75 DBBCD 76-80 BBDAA
86.The appearance of the Internet has changed the way people live, work and think.
87. For a student who wants to get a job, a master's degree/whether he has a master's degree does make a difference.
88. What we don't always recognize is that what seems to be useless may, in the long run, prove beneficial.
89. It si crucial that developed countries and developing countries promote mutual understanding and respect through more communication.
90.In order to get ahead in their studies, students need to equip themselves with independent study skills instead of relying on their teachers for everything.